We often look at out our life and ask questions about things we should have done, things we should not have done and things we laugh about. I do that daily. Lately I’ve been dealing with some issues with forgiveness and today I had a light bulb go off as I was re-living the story.
Some questions we ask ourselves about our pasts reveal some things you never thought about, or maybe was too blind or ignorant to see at the time. And that’s okay, because we all know “When you know better, you do better” It’s about taking responsibility for the choices your made, the people you brought happiness to and the people you made cry.
Well here are 50 questions that hopefully lead you to think about your life.
1. Have you ever wished someone dead, with your thoughts?
2. Have you ever intentionally hurt someone emotionally?
3. Have you ever pictured what the end of the world will look like?
4. Do you believe in equally rights for homosexuals? for Blacks? for women?
5. Think of 1 thing you dislike about your mother. Now your father.
6. Choose two famous people as your mother and father.
7. What are traits you look for in a friend?
8. Have you ever been betrayed by a friend? Have you forgiven this friend?
9. What are you 3 best qualities? Your 3 worst?
10. What animal best describes you?
11. If you didn’t have any commitments to others, what would you do at this moment?
12. Create a newspaper headline about yourself. What would it say?
13. Does a naked photo of you exists?
14. Do you replace the toilet-paper roll immediately? Be Honest?
15. Do you pick your nose?
16. What invention do you wish you came up with?
17. Have you ever fired a gun?
18. Do you think you are capable of killing someone in self-defense?
19. Do believe that money influences your character?
20. Is life treating you well?
21. Name one thing you would NEVER do?
22. Name one thing you have done in your life that you regret.
23. Name one thing you have done in your life that you are thankfull.
24. What is something you wish you could learn at the snap of your fingers?
25. Do ever wish you were born a different race?
26. Who is someone who should not, under any circumstances be allowed to speak at your funeral?
27. What was the moment you achieved absolute happiness? Has it happened yet?
28. What emotion do you hide the most? Why?
29. What smell reminds you of your childhood?
30. Open or Closed?
31. Limited or open-ended?
32. What are 2 things you fear the most?
33. What is something on your mind that you’re afraid to share?
34. Would you ever disappear for a long period of time?
35. Would you ever tell the person you call your best friend what you honestly think of them?
36. Do you think if you were given instructions, be able to disarm a bomb?
37. What movie have you seen that has affected you the most?
38. What movie or book title defines who you are at this very moment in your life?
39. Do you think you have special powers?
40. Do you have more male friends, or female friends?
41. Do you tend to make good decisions about your relationships?
42. What is your sexiest feature?
43. Are you comfortable with your body?
44. What was the best place you ever made love?
45. If you could be famous, what would you be famous for?
46. Your best friend is famous. Who is it?
47. What is one word to describes your life right now?
48. What is one piece of wisdom you would pass on to a room full of 16 year olds?
49. Who was the last person you said “I love you” to?
50. Do you know who you are?